Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things...

I enjoy a nice glass of wine, a perfect cup of tea, a well cooked meal, but I also love caramel apples.


I'm an English major--twice now because I have a Masters in English--so I love all things written. Everything from Robert Herrick to Edgar A. Poe.


I love exploring new places and revisiting the old ones for the new perspective life shows.




I love my children and their silly laughter.


I love the full moon on a dark winter night.


I love the ocean in the depths of a storm.


I love to dance under a midsummer sky.


katherines corner

What do you love?


6 comments:

  1. I love (in no particular order) my husband, family, friends, cancer free health, warm sunshine, writing, golf, white wine, interesting books, and good food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen,

      Wonderful! Thank you so much for stopping in. Golf...I forgot about golf. I have only been once, so I don't know if I can say "I love golf", but my husband and I had such a great time. I was a riot with those clubs. ha!! Maybe that's why we've only been once.

      I have so enjoyed chatting!

      Smiles from Montana!
      Rionna

      Delete
  2. Rionna, I love my hubby, our grandchildren our families, our sweet puppy, my bloggy friends, tea it the morning, classic films,...I could go on and on...and i loventhis blog post thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine,

      Thank you for stopping in and leaving a note. I love your blog. It is so wonderful. I spent nearly an hour there yesterday. I know I will return again and again. Such great reading and sharing going on. We have a new puppy too. She's a wild child. I love seeing her run around with our two year old. So funny. Tears streaming down the face funny!

      I know we'll chat again, soon!
      Rionna

      Delete
  3. I love your HOT CHOCOLATE! Making turkey dinner and sharing lumpy mashed potatoes and I LOVE my dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Lumpy mashed potatoes...my hot chocolate...hmmm I bet I know who this is.

    I'm happy you dropped by for a visit! I miss you.

    Rionna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a note. I love to chat!!

Image